SAN FRANCISCO, November 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Zapier – the leader in simple automation for businesses – today announced additional products to its partner solutions, enabling SaaS partners to provide automation to customers directly in their products. The simple end-to-end user experience allows customers to discover available integrations, quickly adopt new automations, and manage their workflows, all without ever having to leave the partner’s product.
“We have been implementing Zapier for several years, and that has been our whole integration story”, noted Aleem Mawani, co-founder and CEO of Streak. “We’ve noticed that users are relieved when we tell them we have deep Zapier integration because they know they will be able to integrate Streak into whatever other tools they use in their workflow.”
Thousands of partners, including Google Ads, Slack, and Any.do, already rely on Zapier to bring automation to their customers. With Zapier’s advanced integrable automation offerings, users can now discover and get started with any of the 4,000+ applications on Zapier where they need it the first time, right in a partner’s product. .
Zapier’s partner solutions now include:
- Application directory item: Users can explore the integrations available directly within an app, saving developers the time and money needed to build and maintain an app directory. Partners can customize and present a repository of plug-and-play apps that automatically expands with Zapier’s library of integrations.
- Automatic account creation [Beta]: This seamless registration process means that users can create a Zapier account from partner applications, reducing hassle while keeping users in Zapier partner products.
- Zap model element: If users are new to automation, they may need help figuring out where to start. Zap Templates are pre-built Zaps that help users discover popular use cases to automate their work.
- Zap manager element: Now users can see the Zaps they have configured and manage their workflows directly in partner products.
- Partner API: Zapier’s end-to-end Partner API allows partners to customize the way they present Zapier in their product without sacrificing the look of their product.
For more information visit https://zapier.com/partner/solutions
About Zapier: Founded in 2011, Zapier is the world leader in simplified automation for SMEs. Effortlessly connect and automate information between over 4,000 applications, the largest network in the industry. Try Zapier for free: https://zapier.com