LAS VEGAS, September 23, 2021 / PRNewswire / – HeadsUp Entertainment International Inc. (Pinksheets: HDUP.PK) today announced the following updates on its corporate milestones and new areas of business. Since the last announcement, the company’s management has focused on creating a comprehensive improved business model focused on new emerging markets in gaming, lottery, media, software development, charity and licensed sports betting.
Chairman and CEO of the company Doug Wilson and Senior Business Development Officer Marc Hutchinson have assembled a world-class team of game innovators and disruptors to create a next-generation, vertically integrated public company. As part of this strategy, merger and acquisition negotiations have been a priority as well as the launch of multiple gaming, charity, media and sports betting platforms.
The Company has just released its semi-annual documents as required by OTC Markets to pursue our full disclosure requirements which begin to outline a series of transactions, some of which are still NDA and closing conditions before full announcements are made. Here is a list of the benchmarks the company has achieved since our last official company update:
- Shields Law Group commitment, Dallas, Texas, as specialists and strategists in mergers, acquisitions, financing and assistance in upgrading businesses from Pick Sheets to full NASDAQ listings
- Creation of a subsidiary, HeadsUp Acquisitions Inc, a Delaware company, to facilitate HDUP’s aggressive expansion strategy and position it for IR and PR partnerships with national brokerage networks
- Recruitment of Mr. Bognan Basciu as CIO, Chief Integration Officer for HeadsUp Entertainment Acquisitions Inc to oversee the ongoing acquisition and subsequent merger candidate negotiations
- Recruitment of Mr. Georges turner to the Strategic Advisory Board. He is the former Senior Director of the Colorado State Lottery, Gaming and Liquor.
- Appointment of Mr. Richard Turski as a senior analyst / consultant in corporate finance.
- Strategic partnership with Mortimer Harvey Universe (MHU) of Johannesburg, South Africa. MHU is a critically acclaimed media company with a global customer base. HDUP is currently finalizing several revenue sharing agreements with MHU and developing numerous additional networking revenue partnerships. www.mortimerharvey.com
- Creation of the CauseDrivers brand for online and digital charity gaming products, a number that are now on the market and can be seen in more detail at www.headsupentertainment.com
- Creation of the HeadsUp Affiliates division for affiliate gaming opportunities with online and land-based casino operations under contract negotiated through the company’s operating partner, LOTIX LLC
- Creation of HeadsUp Connect, a strategic business unit capitalizing on over 30 years of leading industry relationships and experience in facilitating global gaming license acquisitions with a focus on North America, South America and Africa
- Online charity gaming platforms launched, some of which are currently in the market to raise money for military charities such as the special ops currently highlighted Charity network (SOCN) as shown on www.headsupentertainment.com
Detailed announcements of many of the operational references listed above will follow, as required by the regulators under and within which the Company operates.
About HeadsUp Entertainment International Inc.
HeadsUp Entertainment International Inc. is a global gaming operator and media company focusing on online gaming, online poker, esports, sports betting, online lottery, 50/50 mobile, platforms fundraising, software and blockchain-based payment solutions.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. When used in this press release, words such as “estimate”, “expect”, “anticipate” “,” Forecast “,” “expected,” expected “and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements which, by their very nature, do not guarantee the future operational or financial performance of HeadsUp Entertainment International Inc. and are subject to to risks and uncertainties. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. Due to risks and uncertainties, actual events may differ materially from current expectations. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE HeadsUp Entertainment International Inc.